Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend A.K.A. 11 Fantastic Years!

This weekend I was given the opportunity to speak with my husband for 1 hour and 20 mins! He called for one hour on Saturday & 20 minutes on Sunday. I have to say, his Drill Sergeants are definitely gaining favor in my book!

He sends his love to everyone and can't wait for Christmas!

On Sunday he said that he's been on profile for the last week which means that he couldn't do any sort of PT at all. His drill sergeants made him to go sick call, and he was put on profile for a sprained ankle. He couldn't wait to be able to do PT again. (Crazy boy! Just kidding!)

Only 31 more days until I can kiss my husband! I have one month to slim way way down and plan my trip!

This weekend I went to Austin to spend some time with our friends Renee & Jon. It was a very relaxing weekend. Especially with a call from Jon on Saturday and then again on Sunday! Before the Austin trip, I spent Friday night with my two favorite nieces. It was an adorable pajama party with movies, nail polish, and icecream!

When I returned from Austin on Sunday, the flowers Jon sent me had opened up beautifully and smelled divine. I can't stop looking at them! It's so funny how my husband knows me better than I do myself. I was asked last week what my favorite flowers were, and I honestly had no clue. Well, now I do. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment