Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So Much to be Thankful For



Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Just taking this opportunity to catch everyone up. I spoke with Jon on Sunday. He sounded pretty relieved that all of the testing is over and he's just got his third FTX to deal with. He should actually be finishing that off today. He's all fitted with his dress uniform and he's ready to graduate! :)

Also! I have his travel plans for Christmas! I'd like to have a huge dinner for him on Sunday, December 19th. Everyone's invited! Let me know if you can come and I'll see about reservations.

He did say that he may get his cell phone all day on Thanksgiving! That's definitely something to be thankful for.

I'm so thankful for all of the men and women who chose to serve our great country. I'm also incredibly thankful for tremendously supportive family and friends. I love you guys so very much. I'm thankful to God for (among other things) uniting Jon and me. He must really love me to have lead me to the love of my life so early and to help us build a relationship that will weather any storm.

Thanks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's almost here! Leaving tomorrow for two glorious, yet short, days with our man. Nanny says give him the biggest, tightest, hug from her and tell him she loves him and is more proud than anyone.

Post a Comment